The countdown is on for Giving Tuesday 2020! This year has been a tough one and we want you to take some positivity from this year by helping to make a real difference.
We hope you have all felt supported and cared for during this pandemic and the challenges it has thrown at us. This is your chance to give back, however you can. We all have something we can give!
Giving Tuesday is on 1st December. It is an international day of giving, after the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness! All ages and abilities can do something to help BDCPS in whatever way you wish.
We have a pretty special #GivingTuesday campaign, so pop the date in your calendars and join us on the day for some inspiration to get involved.
Here are some ideas you may want think about for Giving Tuesday 2020…
- Are you working from home? How about donating the cost of your commute for a day/week/month?
- Have you taken up running or another outdoor activity? Can you set a challenge like a sponsored walk/run?
- Date night at home? Can you give back the cost of a meal out that you have saved this lockdown!?
- Are you a crafter? Or a sewing bee? We are looking for local creators to help us with some little projects we are planning as part of our parent carer wellbeing. Please email if you can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December is our ‘Mince Pie Month’ – can you hold a virtual fundraiser to help out?
Whatever it is – we would LOVE you to be involved. This year more than ever!
Please do get in touch if you can help.